CHROME DEVELOPER TOOLS
Hi Geeks! How are you? Hope you all are doing well, rather I should say you all are coding well! Anyways, just to help you out, writing this post to make coding experience much easier and less time consuming. There are lots of tools available for the developers to code while having a cup of coffee! Some of the tools that might help you during development are available as Google Chrome Extensions that you can directly add to your Google Chrome browser.
Some of them are as:
- JSON Viewer - For Viewing any website's data in JSON Format.
- JSON Formatter - For formatting JSON.
- Alexa Traffic Rank - For viewing Alexa rank of any website.
- Color Pick Eyedropper - Color Picker Tool helpful for web designer.
- Share, translate, bookmark, print - For sharing links, data, images on social media.
There are lot more available on Chrome Extensions.
Follow these simple steps to get these extension tools on your browser:
- Open Google Chrome Browser.
- Click on icon on top right corner of your chrome browser.
- Click on Settings as shown in the figure below.
- Now click on Extensions on the left of the browser under Chrome.
- Go to the bottom of the page. You will find Get more extensions link. Click on it. A new tab will open which shows all extensions that are installed on your browser.
- Now from the Categories dropdown, select Developer Tools as shown in the figure below:
- Now you will see various chrome extensions that are available from where you can add any of them which you find useful for software development.
- Click on the one you like to add. A pop-up will appear for that particular extension which will show its information. You will see a blue button with + sign as + ADD TO CHROME
- Click on + ADD TO CHROME a pop-up will appear that will ask you for permission to read and change all your data on the website you visit. Click on Add Extension and you are done. The extension will get added to your browser and you can use it as and when you want.
Following above simple steps we can add different chrome extensions to our browser that will be helpful for us for development and testing our application/s. All it takes is just few clicks. There is no need to install any exe file.
Hope the post will be useful for you in your programming career. What I need from you is to comment below and share with me your doubts and/or suggestions. Thank you :) Have a wonderful programming. Do not forget to like and share the post on our facebook page, twitter handle, and Google+. Sharing is caring! So care for your friends and share the post.